New AI crypto trading signals platform raises $3.3 million.

New AI crypto trading signals platform raises $3.3 million.

The Blockchain Industry: Introducing yPredict and its Impact

With unpredictable fluctuations in financial markets and particularly in the crypto market, making informed trading decisions can often feel like an uphill battle. However, a new player has emerged to help traders navigate this challenging landscape—yPredict.

yPredict is an upcoming artificial intelligence (AI) trading platform that utilizes advanced predictive models to cut through market noise and provide traders with clear crypto signals. In just a few weeks since its launch, the platform’s presale campaign has already generated an impressive $3.3 million in funding.

Introducing yPredict

At its core, yPredict is an AI-based project with a mission to provide traders with reliable, data-driven crypto signals. Traders have the opportunity to purchase these AI-generated signals using the platform’s native $YPRED token.

To create these signals, data scientists employ AI and machine learning techniques to predict market trends. Unlike other trading signal providers, yPredict stands out by offering access to proven analytical metrics that equip traders with the information they need to make informed decisions.

The $YPRED token plays a critical role in yPredict’s ecosystem. Token holders have the ability to stake their tokens and earn a share of the marketplace fees generated by the platform. This presents a potentially profitable opportunity for those who hold $YPRED tokens.

Currently in its presale phase, the $YPRED token has a total supply of 100 million. Of this, 28% is reserved for private, pre, and public sales, while the remaining 72% is allocated for the platform’s development.

A New Ecosystem for Data Scientists

In addition to providing crypto signals to traders, yPredict offers a valuable marketplace for data scientists. These scientists can sell the results or signals generated by their predictive models as subscription services, without needing to worry about trading operations or finding a market for their models. This opens up new possibilities for data scientists to monetize their skills and expertise.

To ensure continuous engagement and keep its community informed, yPredict actively maintains a presence on various social media platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, and YouTube. The platform has plans to expand its reach to include Instagram and TikTok as well. These channels provide updates and foster discussions to keep users engaged.

In essence, yPredict serves as a mutually beneficial platform for two distinct groups in the financial markets. It provides traders with reliable crypto signals while offering data scientists an avenue to monetize their predictive models.

The introduction of the $YPRED token adds another layer of appeal to yPredict, offering a potential investment opportunity. Coupled with an active social media presence, appears poised to make a significant impact in the crypto trading arena. However, only time will reveal the true extent of’s reshaping of the approach to crypto trading.

Disclaimer: Crypto is a high-risk asset class. This article is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. Capital risk is involved, and there is a possibility of losing all invested capital.

Visit yPredict Here