Find Satoshi Lab by STEPN introduces AI tool for creating NFTs using selfies
- The GNT platform uses advanced AI algorithms to turn images into unique artwork
- Find Satoshi Lab (FSL) says GNT V3 pushes the boundaries of creativity and self-expression.
- Users will be able to mint NFTs from their selfies on Solana.
Find Satoshi Lab (FSL), the Web3 studio behind STEPN, has announced a tool powered by artificial intelligence (AI) that allows users to create NFTs from their selfies.
The AI-enabled NFT generator, GNT V3, will work through FSL’s recently launched NFT marketplace MOOAR. According to an announcement posted on the MOOAR Twitter account on Wednesday, GNT V3 will help users create selfie NFTs on the Solana blockchain.
Users can create and trade selfie NFTs
GNT V3 is a follow-up to FSL’s previous releases, V1, which enabled the creation of individual NFTs, and V2, which integrated AI to allow for the creation of NFTs from entire collections.
Yawn Rong, co-founder of Find Satoshi Lab, commented that GNT V3 is set to push Web3 to a new level in terms of digital self-expression.
- Fewocious announces new Fewos collection
- Should you buy the new meme coin $WSM that was inspired by the Wall Street Bets movement and top NFT projects, and is touted as the best crypto for Reddit fans?
- Satoshi Labs launches AI tool to convert selfies into NFTs
According to details in a press release, the new AI-powered tool gives users an edge when it comes to creating unique digital art, with the NFTs available for trading.
FSL co-founder Jerry Huang said:
” This puts an endless potential of creativity in the hands of creators, and we are proud to take this one step further with the launch of V3.”
In addition to Solana, FSL plans to expand GNT V3 to other blockchain networks.