AI utility coin yPredict reaches $3 million fundraising milestone – Here’s how it works.

AI utility coin yPredict reaches $3 million fundraising milestone - Here's how it works.

The Intersection of Artificial Intelligence and Digital Currency: Exploring the Potential of the Blockchain Industry


yPredict, a prominent web3 AI platform, has recently achieved a significant milestone in its crypto token presale. In the seventh phase of its presale of the native $YPRED token, yPredict has successfully generated over $3 million. This achievement highlights the growing interest and potential of the intersection between artificial intelligence (AI) and digital currency.

An AI Coin with an Extensive Offering

The unique offering from yPredict revolves around a suite of AI analytics tools, specifically focusing on crypto and SEO analysis. Out of the total 100 million $YPRED tokens, the company has decided to sell 80% through this public presale. Investors who participate in the presale will enjoy several benefits, including quarterly staking rewards of up to 45%, significant price reductions on yPredict’s AI tools, and free access to their crypto price prediction system.

As the presale continues, the $YPRED token’s value is set to increase to $0.11 once the presale reaches $4.582 million. This progression into the eighth and final stage of the presale positions yPredict among the top five presales that have the potential to yield a 10x return at the token’s launch, according to

The initial AI-powered tool offered by the platform, the Backlink Estimator, has already seen great success, with over 5,000 requests within the first 24 hours. The overwhelming demand led the team to revise the pricing structure, which is now set at $99 per query. Presale buyers will retain exclusive privileges, including unlimited access to the Backlink Estimator, as well as priority access to upcoming yPredict models such as the WriteMingle tool, a shared SEO-friendly content editor, and the highly-anticipated Alt_Pump_001, an AI model being developed to predict future pumps on alternative coins.

Building a Content Solution for Teams

In its pursuit of innovation, yPredict recently announced ambitious plans for a content solution tailored specifically for Voice Assistant Artificial General Intelligence (VoAGI) used by large content teams. The launch of the yPredict editor is on the horizon, as stated on the company’s website.

Moreover, yPredict’s whitepaper outlines a platform that offers traders and investors access to various AI-powered signals, breakouts, pattern recognition, and social/news sentiment features. This technology, developed by the top 1% of AI developers and quants, relies on state-of-the-art predictive models and data insights. Interested parties can already get a glimpse of the price prediction and analytics platform through its beta version. Furthermore, yPredict is working on a unique marketplace where machine learning developers can offer their model predictions as subscription services.

Utility and Potential of the AI Coin

The $YPRED AI coin has gained recognition as one of the best AI utility coins in the market, primarily due to the extensive AI use cases provided by the yPredict platform. With staking yields and discounts on yPredict tools for $YPRED owners, investors find the token appealing.

The distribution plan for the AI coin also adds to its appeal for potential investors. With 80% of the tokens available in the presale, concerns about substantial insider token supply drops impacting the price are minimal. The remaining 20% is reserved for liquidity (10%), treasury (5%), and development (5%).

Renowned British crypto presale analyst, Jacob Crypto Bury, believes that the $YPRED AI coin has the potential to grow 10x. Furthermore, Elon Musk’s recent entry into the AI sphere with his xAI start-up has heightened interest in AI-related cryptocurrencies.

yPredict’s journey in AI and cryptocurrency exemplifies the industry’s growth and presents an intriguing case for how AI can shape the future of cryptocurrency.


It is important to note that crypto is a high-risk asset class. The information provided in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice. Investors should be aware that there is a risk of losing all of their capital.

Visit yPredict Here